This case study is about cash checking and loan provider that manages more than 300 financial service centers across US. They needed a system that would replace a manual process for purchasing that included paper orders and e-mail approvals. With the manual process they were missing the proactive visibility into purchasing. Coupa provided reporting and visibility into spend for multiple interdependently run departments. As a Coupa customer, they will be doing all administrative purchasing and all invoicing through our platform.
- Users: 106
- Suppliers: 2919
- Accounts: 39K active accounts
- Hosted Catalog Items: 1100
- PunchOuts and cXML PO and Invoice Connections: Office Depot, Insight Global
- Suppliers (GP to Coupa)
- Accounts (GP to Coupa)
- Approved Invoices (Coupa to GP)
- Invoice Payments (GP to Coupa)
Two more Coupa standard integrations are planned for the future with two external purchasing systems.
Key Features of the Implementation
- Successful GP integration with four integration points
- Customized invoice integration that can be re-used for other customers
- 90 databases in GP that are used for different store locations. Since Coupa only integrates with a single database, the Coupa integration team had to develop a process of allocating data to multiple databases.
- One of the requirements was integration of approved invoices with split billing that included weighted allocation of taxes and shipping costs based on the invoice line amount.