This case study is about a leading provider of energy efficiency-focused data center infrastructure management (DCIM). As a growing company, they decided to implement an eProcurement platform that would provide them with real time visibility into their spend, standard approval processes, and mobile capabilities. With a keen focus on a quick ROI, the complete Coupa Implementation including Single Sign On and Budgeting was completed in less than one month.
- User Licenses: 60
- GL Accounts: 1000
- Budget Lines 1000
- Suppliers: 700
- Initial Punchout Sites: 2
- Customer developed integration to Quickbooks
- Implementation Start to Complete: 26 Days
- Prior to initial Go-Live, additional customer licenses were added to ensure all users had access to the platform.
After 2 Months in Production...
- $1 Million Dollars in Spend
- 150 Purchase Orders
- 105 Invoices
- SSO - LDAP
- cXML Supplier Integration