The utilities provider is headquartered in UK and is listed on the Financial Times Stock Exchange 100 Index. Principal operational activities run in the United Kingdom and Northeastern United States. Coupa is a replacement of their current procurement system (SAP SRM 5). Coupa’s Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Compliant Invoicing, Supplier Information Management (SIM) and Analytics solutions are deployed.
Tight transactional integration with SAP ECC, pushing Coupa PO's, GR's and Invoices to SAP, as well as consuming SAP stock PO's and GR's inbound to leverage the Coupa Supplier Portal for invoicing. Adherence to extremely strict controls and compliance regulations, across Information Systems, Finance and Procurement, resulting in tight preventive controls via roles and approval chains, as well as thorough detective controls reliant on daily reporting.
Business goals include improving and refining purchasing processes; making them as efficient and compliant as possible, as well as offering the engineers in the field a self-service procurement solution and finally delivering timely and accurate management information.
- Overall 1st Pass Match Rate for PO Backed Invoices (target 70%)
- Percent of Invoices received electronically (target 70%)
- Percent of Inquiries answered via Self-Service (target 2131 p.a.)
- Non-Purchase Order (Invoice Only) as a percent of total (target TBC)
- Percent of Spend on Contract (target 70%)
- Requisition to Purchase Order Cycle Times (target 10 hrs)
- Percent of indirect line items on electronic catalog (target 59%)
- Shop on behalf of (SOBO reduction, showing self-serve use) (target 15%)
- Use of Coupa sourcing for indirect spend (%) (target 30%)
- Users ~3,000
- Suppliers ~11,000
- Supplier Portal registrations ~1,100
- Catalogue Items ~10,000
- Punchouts 3
- Approval chains - 27
- Account Validation Rules - 209
- Project Kick-Off: 31st Jan 2018
- Project Go-Live: 19th Nov 2018