The weekly status report is an important communication tool.
- Timing: Status reports are due weekly
- Distribution: Each report email should be emailed to:
- email@example.com with cc the Project Sponsor, Client Project Manager and project team
- Template (Word): The weekly status report template is attached below.
- Template (Email): The accompanying email template is shown below. Please note the email header naming convention.
- Electronic Filing: Save the status report to the corresponding SFDC PS Engagement record
- Updates: Review and modify the SFDC dates based on your weekly report (milestone dates, go live dates, project health, etc)
- More Details: See FAQs below
Please review weekly with your customer to ensure the reports are accurate.
The number of weekly status update emails to the coupa Executive update distribution is large. To provide easier reference, please ensure your email and email header information follows the outlined format below, highlighting key project information and overall Project Health (color).
DOWNLOAD HERE: Coupa Weekly Status Report Template
Sample Email to Accompany the Weekly Status Report
RE: <Customer> Coupa Weekly Status Report - <MM/DD/YYY> - <Project Health Color>
Attached please find a copy of the weekly Coupa Status Report for the week ending 1/29/16. The project health status is in Yellow. We continued receiving decisions from ABC team and provided updated Coupa documents (Configuration P2P/Expense, Integration Requirements/Mapping) to the team for review/sign off. We started testing ABC corporate card integration into Coupa and looking into alternative plan for Big Bank corporate card. For this upcoming week, we will work with ABC to finalize open decisions in P2P Configurations, Integration Mappings and continue supplier enablement work.
- Project kickoff and Administrator and AP training completed and well-received
- Business Process Analysis, Integrations Document and Configuration Document all near-completion after on-site working sessions
- Integration Initial Kickoff completed
- Supplier Enablement Approach completed
Key Next Steps
- Test instance configuration to be completed
- Final signoff on Business Process Analysis, Integrations and Configuration documents
- Continuation of Integration Design and Field Mappings
- Agreement on Key Success Metrics
- Go forward on R16 regression testing
- No decision for EMEA rollout yet determined - may jeopardize testing milestone schedule
Key Open Issues
- No replacement named for Jim Smith
- Should we limit the number of custom roles?
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (More detailed responses to bulleted Status Report instructions above)
Which projects require a status report?