To help partners and customers with the API implementation, Coupa has come up with a POSTMAN collection covering some of the common API use cases that we come across during our implementations. We believe this will help the customers and partners not only to reduce the implementation time but also to explore various integration options using Coupa APIs.
Initial Version of Collection
You will need the POSTMAN tool installed in your local before you start the collection steps given below.
- Download the JSON file attached Coupa Postman Collection
- Click on the "Import" option within the POSTMAN tool as shown below
- Upload the file you downloaded in step#1 and click Import
- Add a new Environment by clicking "New" and selecting "Environment" as shown below
- Enter the following variables and their values and the same environment with a meaningful name
|X-COUPA-API-KEY||API Key generated from UI - https://your-instance-name/api-keys|