This article will help us in learning how to clear all records in the Risk Assess Integration Queue for Outbound SOAP API calls using POSTMAN collections.
How it works
1. Download the POSTMAN Collection
2. Click the "Import" option within the POSTMAN tool as shown below
3. Upload the file you downloaded in step#1 and click Import
4. Add a new Environment by clicking "New" and selecting "Environment" as shown below
5. Enter the following variables and their values and the same environment (case sensitive):
NA TEST Domain URL: https://rportaltest.hiperos.com/
EU Test Domain URL: https://eutest.hiperos.com/
|Variable||Initial Value||Current Value|
|domain||<ENTER THE DOMAIN_URL>||<ENTER THE DOMAIN_URL>|
This collection will clear the integration queue fully irrespective of the Integration Objects that are in the queue.