To use corporate card integration, you’ll need to do a few things to get it up and running:
- Get your corporate card feed from your bank or provider
- Set up your feed with Coupa Support or your Coupa implementation manager
- Configure your corporate card settings
- Perform a first-time reconciliation
- Test your configuration
Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll be good to go with corporate cards within Coupa.
Before you try to set up corporate cards, make sure your card provider uses one of the following standard feeds:
- Amex (GL1025)
- Visa (VCF4)
- MasterCard (CDF3)
- AirPlus (CDF3 format)
You’ll also need to decide on a few things before you start:
- How often do you want feed updates?
- Who will host the feed file: Coupa or your bank
Most common setup is a daily feed delivered to Coupa’s SFTP by your bank.
You should plan on a 4-6 week lead time for file authorization forms to be processed by the bank.