A Coupa User Group is a community of Coupa customers who come together on a regular basis to share knowledge, information and expertise with each other about Coupa. The goal of a Coupa User Group is to build community allowing members the opportunity to network, collaborate, master new skills and learn from peers.
Get the most out of Coupa by connecting with your peers! There's an ever-growing network of Coupa professionals and several ways to network with them.
- Start by joining our online Coupa Community for Coupa employees, customers, and partners. Here, you can:
- Ask and answer Coupa questions around features, best practices, and whatever else you come up with!
- Check out Coupa webinars as we post them. Subscribe to get emailed updates for any new posts.
- Submit new ideas for product enhancements. Our product management team doesn't just review these requests, they actively participate in the community with our customers and employees.
- Connect with others on LinkedIn.
- Interested in User Groups? We are not accepting any new groups at this time but will be looking to start new groups next year. If you have questions, email email@example.com.