Coupa is cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) which means our service is under constant improvement, and we release with a regular cadence. There’s a new Coupa version three times a year, and we provide regular updates for our current version every two weeks.
We've invested heavily in making the upgrade process as seamless as possible to provide you with a high quality service with loads of new features every few months. Check out the links below to learn more.
- Coupa's Release Types
- We release a new major version of Coupa three times per year. Each major version gets biweekly maintenance updates and occasional, ad-hoc daily updates.
- Release Timelines
- We deploy major releases or updates on a regular schedule, in a controlled manner, with ample time for testing.
- Maintenance Windows
- We offer different maintenance windows, with little to no downtime, based on your Coupa Cloud location.
- Release Communications
- You can opt in for system-generated messages and emails for update notifications.
- Receiving Updates
- Learn about our best practices around receiving our rolling release so you can take an active role in testing our major releases and maintenance updates.
- Upcoming Coupa Release Schedule
- Information about when we'll be releasing new Coupa versions to sandbox and production.
- CSP Release Management
- The Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) follows Coupa's continuous delivery model for deploying new releases as necessary.
- More Release Info
- To get more info on why we're changing the way we do releases, and for links to documentation and training resources check out this topic.