The Coupa platform and Power Apps are continuously developing to meet the needs of your business spend management processes. We launch three major releases per year in addition to regular updates for maintenance. This section describes the release schedules, maintenance windows and how you can keep updated about what is coming.
To view the latest documentation to help you plan for a successful upgrade, see Release Notes.
- Release Policy
- Read more about Coupa's Standard Release Process (SRP) and release management expectations.
- Coupa's Release Types
- New major versions of Coupa are released three times per year, with biweekly maintenance updates and occasional, ad-hoc daily updates.
- Release Timelines
- Releases are deployed on a regular, controlled schedule, with ample time for testing.
- Maintenance Windows
- Releases occur during the maintenance windows listed here.
- Release Communications
- You can opt in for system-generated messages (in Coupa Core) and emails for update notifications.
- Receiving Updates
- Best practices for receiving, verifying and testing Coupa releases.
- Upcoming Coupa Release Schedule
- When we are planning to release new Coupa versions to sandboxes and production.
- CSP Release Management
- The Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) follows Coupa's continuous delivery model for deploying new releases as necessary.
- More Release Info
- Information about documentation, release notes and training resources.