- Suppliers must send the
InvoiceDetail.dtdversion 1.2 or greater.
- Suppliers must use HTTPS transmission with SSL version TLS 1.1 or greater.
- Suppliers can invoice against a Coupa PO or against a contract set up in Coupa.
- For PO-backed invoicing, suppliers must pass the PO number, supplier part number, UOM, and PO line number.
Suppliers can pass a blank PO line number and Coupa retrieves it from matching the supplier part number and UOM.
- The customer provides the supplier with the contract number.
The PO line number is blank for invoicing against contract.
- The customer provides suppliers with the URL for posting the invoice.
- Suppliers need to provide the cXML header credentials.
See cXML Invoices for more info.