Supplier Enablement Made Easy
At Coupa, we've got a foolproof method to help you get your suppliers on board and processing transactions through Coupa. Just follow our 8 steps, outlined below.
For more enablement content, see Ask an Expert: Supplier Enablement.
- Step 1: Analyze Your Spend
- Begin by reviewing your spend and transaction volume across your supplier base and prioritize for your most important suppliers.
- Step 2: Determine Supplier Load Strategy
- Clean up your existing supplier contact info and analyze how your suppliers integrate with your ERP.
- Step 3: Align Your Processes
- Work with your AP and contracts teams to decide what your business process will be once you switch to Coupa.
- Step 4. Establish Your Catalog Strategy
- Decide how you'll get all of your supplier catalogs into Coupa.
- Step 5: Determine PO Transmission Methods
- You'll need to determine what methods you'll use to send your purchase orders to suppliers.
- Step 6: Determine Invoice Transmission Methods
- Once you've figured out how you'll transmit your POs, you'll need determine how you'll receive invoices from your suppliers.
- Step 7: Determine Your Communication Strategy
- Now that you've got your transactions figured out, you'll need to communicate that with your suppliers.
- Step 8: Move to Production
- Now that everything's in place, it's time to move your Coupa implementation from your sandbox instance to your production instance.