Once you have determined the best catalog strategy for each supplier catalog, be sure to test and configure catalog content to ensure all data is accurate and complete.
- For hosted catalogs, load test catalog files for each hosted catalog, ensuring catalog content is correct.
- For punchout catalogs, ensure catalogs are properly configured:
- Verify pricing is correct.
- Confirm that the correct units of measure for each supplier are properly configured in Coupa instance.
- Verify suppliers using UNSPSC codes are included in UNSPSC to Commodity code mapping within your Coupa instance.
For more enablement content, see Ask an Expert: Supplier Enablement.
For more info, check out Manage Catalogs.