To set up a supplier to use the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP):
- Identify the supplier(s) that will be using the CSP.
- Send out a notification to the suppliers using the Awareness of Transition email template.
- Update the supplier profile.
- In Coupa, click Suppliers.
- Click on the Edit (pencil) icon next to the supplier you want to edit.
- In the Supplier Contact section, ensure that the following fields are filled out.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email - Email addresses must be unique for each supplier record.
The CSP invitations cannot be sent without the First Name, Last Name, and Email fields populated. If a supplier has multiple supplier records, they can be merged in the CSP. For more info, see Merging Multiple Supplier Portal Accounts.
- In the Primary Address section, fill out the address information for the supplier.
The primary address is not the same as the remit-to address that must be added by the supplier in the CSP.
- In the Invoicing section, you can edit the supplier's permissions within the CSP.
- Invite the supplier to join the CSP:
- In the Coupa Supplier Portal section, select the Invite to Coupa Supplier Portal checkbox.
- From the Suppliers table in Coupa, click on the Invite to Supplier Portal (envelope) icon to send an invitation to the desired supplier(s).
- Provide supplier training, as needed.