To set up a supplier to use the portal:
- Identify the supplier(s) that will be using the CSP.
- Send out a notification to the suppliers using the Awareness of Transition email template.
- Update the supplier profile.
- In Coupa, click Suppliers.
- Click the pencil icon next to the supplier you wish to edit.
- In the Supplier Contact section, ensure that the following fields are filled out.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email (email addresses must be unique for each supplier record)
The CSP invitations cannot be sent without the First Name, Last Name and Email fields populated. If a supplier has multiple supplier records, they can be merged in the CSP. For more info, see Merging Multiple Portal Accounts.
- In the Primary Address section, fill out the address information for the supplier.
The primary address is not the same as the Remit To Address which must be added by the supplier in the CSP.CSP.
- In the Invoicing section, you can edit the supplier's permissions within the CSP.
- Invite the supplier to join the CSP:
- In the Coupa Supplier Network section, check the Invite to Supplier Network checkbox.
- From the Suppliers table in Coupa, click the envelope icon to send an invitation to the desired supplier(s).
- Provide supplier training, as needed.
For more info, see Creating a Supplier.