To set up a supplier to use the Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP):
- Identify the supplier(s) that will be using the CSP.
- Send out a notification to the suppliers using the Awareness of Transition email template. See Notifications (Coupa) and View and Manage Notifications (CSP).
- Update the supplier profile.
- In Coupa, click Suppliers.
- Click on the Edit (pencil) icon next to the supplier you want to edit.
- In the Supplier Contact section, ensure that the following fields are filled out.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email - Email addresses must be unique for each supplier record.
The CSP invitations cannot be sent without the First Name, Last Name, and Email fields populated. If a supplier has multiple supplier records, they can be merged in the CSP. For more info, see Merging Multiple Supplier Portal Accounts.
- In the Primary Address section, fill out the address information for the supplier.
The primary address is not the same as the remit-to address that must be added by the supplier in the CSP.
- In the Invoicing Configuration section, you can edit the supplier's permissions within the CSP.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page once you are finished updating the supplier profile.
- If you want to invite a supplier to the CSP, click the Invite to Supplier Portal icon () on the Suppliers page.
To invite multiple suppliers at once, select the checkbox next to the suppliers you want to invite and click Invite at the bottom of the Suppliers table. Select the checkbox in the table header to select all the suppliers on the page you are viewing.
You can also send a CSP invite when editing a supplier record. In the Coupa Supplier Portal section, click the Send Invitation link. Be sure there are no unsaved changes before clicking the Send Invitation link.
- Provide supplier training, as needed.