Get answers about what users are looking to buy, and what they're unable to find.
To make meaningful decisions about content strategy and sourcing, Catalog Managers need the ability to analyze larger sets of data that spans a significant amount of time. Coupa's Content Spotlight provides the ability to filter through data quickly to identify how content is being used in their specific areas of expertise.
How it works
You can find the Content Spotlight at Reports > Content Spotlight or Setup > Reporting > Content Spotlight. Content Spotlight replaces the page that used to be at Reporting > Dashboards > Search Analytics.
Content Spotlight starts by categorizing search data for a period of up to 12 months into the top 20 commodities by UNSPSC codes and highlights commodities that need attention. Catalog managers can then drill down into specifics of search terms. Catalog managers can also leverage Coupa's prescriptions in a couple of different ways:
- See community-preferred suppliers for sourcing opportunities or,
- Leverage existing negotiated offers by Coupa Advantage suppliers.
Content Spotlight includes the following metrics:
|Conversion Rate||The percentage of searches that result with an item added to the cart.|
|Zero Results Found||The percentage of searches that return no search results.|
|Search Count||The number of searches performed in your instance|
|Commodities Requiring Attention||
List of commodities that may need catalog improvements. The chart can be sorted by:
The most popular terms that your users are searching for. Available columns:
In addition to commodities, Content Spotlight also includes forms and web forms in metrics like Conversion Rate.
We take your existing commodities and through the power of Community intelligence, map them to the following standard UNSPSC level 2 commodity codes:
- 4412 Office supplies
- 1411 Paper products
- 8014 Marketing and distribution
- 4410 Office machines and their supplies and accessories
- 5020 Beverages
- 4713 Cleaning and janitorial supplies
- 4411 Office and desk accessories
- 4321 Computer Equipment and Accessories
- 4618 Personal safety and protection
- 4110 Laboratory and scientific equipment
- 5310 Clothing
- 3116 Hardware
- 5215 Domestic kitchenware and kitchen supplies
- 5512 Signage and accessories
- 5016 Chocolate and sugars and sweeteners and confectionery products
- 2711 Hand tools
- 3120 Adhesives and sealants
- 5313 Personal care products
- 4712 Janitorial equipment
- 8212 Reproduction services
This feature is part of Coupa Procurement and is enabled by default for customers using Advanced Search Filtering. Additionally, if support enabled legacy faceted search for your instance, Content Spotlight won't classify commodities for you.