These articles are meant to introduce new users to tm5. The explanations are intentionally brief. The goal is not to teach you everything about tm5, but to help you start using the software as quickly as possible.
We start with a brief explanation of the most basic functions, such as logging in and navigating the system. After that, we move to some common workflows.
By the end, you should be familiar with series of tasks in tm5:
- Configure users
- Configure companies and groups
- Configure banks
- Create and manage bank accounts
- Enter and view account statements
- View account balances
- View cash flows
By the end, you should be familiar with the interface and with several basic workflows.
Once you are familiar with the basics of the system, we recommend taking a look at the tm5 help feature. To access it, click the ? button at the top of any page. There, you can find deeper explanations of topics covered here, as well as detailed explanations of the rest of tm5.
As a general introduction, let's begin with About tm5.
- About tm5
- Take a quick tour of tm5.
- Four-Eyes Principle
- Use tm5's dual approval feature to add security and transparency to your treasury processes.
- Create a User
- Create new users and assign rights to users.
- Create Clients and Client Groups
- Add companies within your corporate group into tm5 and group them for reporting and assigning user rights.
- Banks and Accounts
- Add banks and bank accounts to tm5.
- Account Statements
- Enter and view account statements in tm5.
- Account Balances
- Review your account balances and drill into them for details of planned and realized cash flows
- Cash Flows
- View and manage your planned and realized cash flows.