Program Enrollment Import enrolls suppliers/relationships to specific active programs or updates existing suppliers/relationships of an active program.
The process for using Program Enrollment Import is:
- Navigate to the Admin tab – Program Enrollment Import.
- Select a Program Type from the dropdown list.
- Select a Program Name from the dropdown list.
- Upload the required import template via the “browse” button (acceptable files: csv, excel or staroffice).
- Click Import to import the file.
- Review the import status listed under each import heading.
- Validated New Entries – list of all the “new” program enrollment entries.
- Updated Entries – list of the all the “updated” program enrollment entries.
- Problem Data – list of any problem enrollment data.
Program Enrollment Import can only be used for enterprise programs (compliance, performance and risk) and information management programs.