This option allows the user to manually launch programs. There are three options available to the user: Regenerate User, Generate Next and Delete Current.
The Program Launch Management page is divided into six sections. Use the Collapse and Expand links to help display the page.
The Program Launch Management page is divided into six sections.
- Relationship program: displays all active relationship-based programs
- Enterprise Compliance programs: displays all active enterprise compliance programs
- Enterprise Performance programs: displays all active performance programs
- Enterprise Risk programs: displays all active enterprise risk programs
- Information Management programs: displays all active information management programs
- Enterprise Robo Programs: displays all active robo programs
The process for manually launching program is determined by which of the three buttons on the Program Launch page are selected:
- Re-launches the existing program for that supplier/relationship/engagement.
- Next launch date is unchanged.
- Launches the next instance of the program for that supplier/relationship/engagement.
- Depending on the frequency (monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc.) of the program, the Next Launch date is updated to a future date.
- For enterprise programs only (include information management) a Generate Next button displays at the program level. This allows the user to generate the next instance of a program for all users associated. (Note however, that this option is only available for the initial program launch).
Delete the existing program for that supplier/relationship/engagement
- Depending on the frequency (monthly, quarterly, yearly, etc.) of the program the Next Launch date is updated to a past date.
- For relationship-based programs, deleting a current evaluation will change the status of the program to “Inactive.” For enterprise programs, deleting a current evaluation will change the status of the workbench entry to “Inactive.” The rationale for this action is that deleting a current evaluation would typically indicate an erroneous launch or incorrect program, and the application deactivates those programs so the workflow engine does not continuously try to relaunch the program.
All sections except for Relationship Programs are further broken down by program name. All enrolled suppliers/relationships/engagements display under the program name.
When deleting an open evaluation any data already entered into the evaluation by users will be lost. If the program is re-launched the data will need to be re-entered. The supplier must be reactivated in the workbench before the program can be relaunched.
When an auto-enrolled program is to be cancelled, it needs to be un-enrolled from the program workbench AND deleted from the program launch section of the program admin tab. Deleting the enrolled program from the program launch changes the enrollment status to inactive and ANY change to the object on which the rule was based (supplier, relationship, etc.) will trigger a re-launch of the program.