The Program Scorer Replacement page allows the user to replace the scorer of a program.
Information management programs are not included.
The process for replacing a program scorer is:
- Navigate to the Admin tab > Program Scorer Replacement.
- Select the Program Type and Program Name from the dropdown boxes.
- Select the user type (internal or external).
- If an external user, select the supplier name.
- Select the From user from the dropdown box (the current scorer).
- Select the To user from the dropdown box (the new scorer).
- Select a Program Status Scope.
- Active Program – replaces scorer for an active program only.
- Launched Evaluations – replaces scorer for a launched evaluation only.
- All – replaces scorer in both active programs & launched evaluations.
- Click Replace to replace the program scorer.
Review the action status in the User Replace Status box.