The process to create a new user is:
- Navigate to the Admin tab.
- The Administration page will display. Select the “User Management” link under the User Management and Security grouping.
- The User Management page will display. Click New.
- Enter all the required fields and any optional fields you wish to enter.
- Click Save to save the user.
- User records can also be created by importing the data via spreadsheets. Please refer to the Integration – User Import section of this document for detailed instructions on importing supplier records.
- External/Supplier users can be granted permission to create users for their own supplier accounts in one of two ways:
- Using the delegation feature in programs/approvals. In this case global permissions must be set to grant view/edit/create for all users. This configuration includes internal users. If the customer wishes to deny one or more of these permissions to internal users, then they can set the user permissions in all user groups to Deny and assign all internal users to a group with the more restrictive permissions.
- By including the contacts or team member object in a program that is administered to that supplier to gather the user account details and auto create the login accounts.
To create a user record, you must fill in the required fields:
- First Name (first name of the user)
- Last Name (last name of the user)
- Results Per Page (controls the number of items that are displayed in the lists in the Risk Assess)
- Email (email address of the user. This will be used as the user ID.)
All other values on the user management screen are optional:
The drop down list designations are client customizable. Drop down lists need to be populated using Set-up Data Management in the Admin Tab.
- Prefix – Setup Data Type: ContactsPrefix
- Title – Setup Data Type: Title
- Administrator privileges are required to create setup data. Please refer to the Administration-Configuration Management-Set-up Data Management section of this document for detailed instructions on creating custom dropdown lists.
- Administrator privileges are required to manage users.