A user’s action plans can be managed from the User Management grid. From this grid the admin user can edit,update and change status (complete or approve) any action items that are assigned to the specified user. All of these actions are logged in the change log under the admin user.
Because this functionality might be considered sensitive, access to the view action items and view action plan grids are more tightly controlled. In order to access these columns the following must be true:
- The user must be designated as the default site administrator
- The administrator user is a member of the group named Admin View ActionItems
A pop up message is displayed. Click OK to confirm that you wish to view the user’s action plans. The user’s action item grid containing all action plans will display.
The process to manage a user’s action plan is below.
- Navigate to the Admin tab.
- The Administration page will display. Select the “User Management” link under the User Management and Security grouping.
- The User Management page will display. Scroll down to the user name for which you need to manage the action items. Click the checkmark icon.