System Settings allow the user to establish their personal settings for the default desktop suite and dashboard view (Action Items or Personal tab as home/landing page) and search criteria preferences within the application.
To view/edit system settings (desktop suite, dashboard display, sticky grids and quick access panel), adhere to the procedure defined in the following table:
Out of Office Settings
Evaluations and Approvals are routed to the user’s delegate when the original user is set to “Out of Office” under their Profile. The evaluation/approval can be delegated up to five times to find a user who is not out of office. The evaluation/approval remains on the fifth user’s dashboard for them to complete when they return.
Select Out of Office Settings to view/edit out of office settings (delegation).
The expected behavior is for the delegated-to user (not the original evaluator) to receive the delegation/program approval notifications. Action Plan items assigned to users who have their Out of Office setting enabled are routed to their configured delegated user. The Action Plan item is routed up to five times to find a user. If the fifth user is out-of-office, then the Action Plan item will remain on their dashboard to complete upon their return.
When a user has their Out of Office setting enabled, out of office verbiage is appended to the user’s name in each user selector dropdown list (i.e., Action Plan wizard, delegation wizards, program enrollment).
Switch Tenant (Customer)
This option only applies to users for whom multiple customer or supplier accounts have been created.
Select Switch Tenant to switch from one tenant (customer) to another.
The Document Locker is a central repository where the user can download output for a report that takes longer than 45 seconds to run.
Following is a description of the locker process:
- If a report cannot complete within 45 seconds, a pop-up message displays, stating that the report will be sent to the locker, and prompts the user to enter a name for the report.
- The report continues to generate in the background and, once completed, is placed in the locker to download and view.
- An alert then appears, notifying the user that the report will be available in the locker.
- Once in the locker, an email is sent to the user indicating that report output is ready.
All reports older than 48 hours are removed from the locker, regardless of their download status. By default, reports will run for a threshold of 45 seconds before a message appears, indicating that the report will process in the background and be delivered to the user’s document locker. To change the threshold for a customer, please contact Customer Support.
The locker can be accessed in one of two ways:
- Go to Profile in the upper right of the dashboard page and select Document Locker in the menu.
- Go to the Document Locker button in the Reports tab screen.
If the report cannot be loaded within 45 seconds, then a pop-up message displays, stating that the report will be sent to the locker. Once the report has finished running, a comma separated values (CSV) data-extract of that report is loaded into the locker, and the user receives an email notification that the report is ready to be downloaded.
To allow the report to finish and prevent it from storing in the locker, the user can click the “X” at top right of the Document Locker pop-up window. Performing this action will result in the report running through completion.
Alerts are emails generated by the system that notify the logged-in user of pending assessment events. When the application is launched, the emails are sent to each user evaluator, notifying them of projects assigned to them.
The number of active alerts is displayed in the red bubble next to the “Welcome, [First Name][Last Name]” greeting, as well as the Alerts link in the dropdown menu below it. When the user clicks the Alerts menu item, the “Alerts” page displays and provides the ability to manage all system emails sent to the logged-in user.
To manage alerts, adhere to the procedure defined in the following table:
- Click Welcome in the top right of the screen. The dropdown menu displays.
- Click the Alerts link. The “Alerts” page displays.
- Click the View button to see the content of the email message associated with the selected alert.
- Click the filter icon on any column heading to define a filter for the column.
- Click a column heading and drag and drop it in a preferred location to reorder the columns.
- Click the heading of the preferred column and select the appropriate order to sort the grid (ascending or descending). An arrow will appear to the right of the column heading to indicate the sort order. Four action buttons display below the Alerts heading and grid descriptions. They include:
- Export to Excel
- Show Cleared Alerts
- Clear Selected Alerts
- Clear All Alerts
- Click the Export to Excel button to export the grid to spreadsheet format.
- Click the Show Cleared Alerts button to display only alerts that have been cleared or removed from the active list.
- Click the Clear Selected Alerts button to remove all chosen alerts by indicating the checkbox(es) at the end of the grid row.
- Click the Clear All Alerts button to remove all alerts from the grid.
Cleared Alerts are not included under the Admin tab > Email Management section > Recently Sent Emails link.
The application is equipped with an online help system to provide users with a basic overview of the application, in addition to detailed descriptions of functionality, process steps, and terminology definitions.