To edit a product in Risk Assess, click the Products tab to view the Product Management page.
Scroll down to a product to view and click on the product name. The specific product page will display.
Click the Edit button > click the Save button to save the new product. Or click the Cancel button to discard the data.
Dropdown lists in the Product Management page are customer-customizable. Dropdown lists can be populated via the Admin tab > Configuration Data Management > Setup Data Management link.
Setup Data Types:
- Product Identifier = PartSegment1, PartSegment2, PartSegment3, PartSegment4
- Unit of Measure = UnitOfMeasure
- Type = PartClassification
- Classification = PartClassification
- Source Type = PartSourceType
- Risk Rating = RiskRating
Administrator privileges are required to create Setup Data. Please refer to Administration-Configuration Management-Set-up Data Management for detailed instructions on creating custom dropdown lists.