Sample job description when evaluating skills required to own system admin role in Coupa
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2 - 3 Years of work experience preferably related to an e-procurement platform (i.e. Coupa, Oracle, SAP, Ariba, etc.)
- Must have basic understanding of Procurement
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Personable and able to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Proactive nature and a can do attitude are critical
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Access)
- Responsible for day to day ongoing care and maintenance of the Coupa Procurement Platform.
- Responsible for gaining a full understanding of the Coupa Platform functionality and capabilities in order to become the Coupa Platform subject matter expert.
- Responsible for reviewing new Coupa releases, understanding the new Coupa capabilities and working to determine how the new Coupa release can further extend our Coupa investment.
- Responsible for understanding our business processes such that those processes can be reviewed within the context of each new Coupa Platform release to determine if efficiencies may be gained by using the new features and capabilities.
- Responsible for working with our Help Desk and other areas to troubleshoot and/or answer Coupa Platform questions as a Level Two support resource.