We have three types of releases for our service:
|Major release||New features and functionality||Three times per year: January, May, and September|
|Maintenance update||Scheduled fixes for customer-reported issues and critical security issues||Every two weeks beginning after the Major release|
|Daily update||Unscheduled fixes for critical issues that impact a majority of customers||As needed|
Release Version Numbering
We use an X.Y.Z numbering scheme where:
- X is the Major release number
- Y is the Maintenance update number
- Z is the Daily update number
- 22.2.1 represents Release 22, Maintenance update 2, Daily update 1.
- 21.1.2 represents Release 21, Maintenance Update 1, Daily Update 2.
Find the current release number within your Coupa instance, under Setup > Company Information.