We have three types of releases for our service:
|Major release||New features and functionality||Three times per year: January, May, and September|
|Maintenance update||Scheduled fixes for customer-reported issues and critical security issues||Every two weeks beginning after the Major release|
|Daily update||Unscheduled fixes for critical issues that impact a majority of customers||As needed|
Release Version Numbering
Currently, we use an X.Y.Z numbering scheme where:
- X is the Major release number
- Y is the Maintenance update number
- Z is the Daily update number
- 32.2.1 represents Release 32, Maintenance update 2, Daily update 1.
- 31.1.2 represents Release 31, Maintenance update 1, Daily Update 2.
Upcoming: January 2023 New Release Naming Format
Beginning with January 2023, we will update our release version numbering scheme to the following format:
[Release Month YYYY] Release, Update [maintenance update number].[daily update number]
- Major Release: January 2023 Release
- Maintenance Release: January 2023 Release, Update 1
- Daily Update Release: January 2023 Release, Update 1.2
Find the current release number within your Coupa instance, under Setup > Company Information.