Many of our customers have told us they would like to learn more about what’s happening at Coupa and what to expect in future releases. So in order to provide our customers and partners better visibility into future direction we now publish these Statements of Direction for each of our product areas. These will outline the vision for our products, the key themes we are focusing on, as well as some specific planned features. These pages will be living documents that are updated periodically. They should be viewed as a sharing of our vision, not as firm commitments.
At Coupa our product vision is defined by three key inputs: Customers, Market, and Innovation. We constantly listen to our customers to understand how our products can help address our customers’ evolving business needs. We also look for opportunities to incorporate market best practices and enter new markets to add further value to our suite. Finally, we always look to bring innovation to the spend management space, through out-of-the-box thinking and borrowing ideas and technologies from other areas to push our industry forward.
As a reminder, we launch three releases per year, in January, May and September.
Finally, we encourage all customers and partners to join the conversation in the Coupa Community for more detailed information of upcoming community-requested features and to add your own ideas for consideration for the Coupa roadmap. In each of the last several releases we have added over 50 Community-driven features per release to the Coupa suite. The Community is a great forum to ask questions, share best practices, and tell us about your ideas and business needs. For more information about the Coupa Community look here.
Subject to NDA – Proprietary/Confidential – All Rights Reserved. This Statement of Direction is for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as a commitment by Coupa to provide any of the items mentioned herein in the future. Time frames, projects, product features, and other items are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Statement of Direction for Coupa Analytics
- Contingent Workforce and Services Procurement
- Statement of future direction for Coupa Contingent Workforce
- Contract Lifecycle Management - Advanced
- Statement of Direction for Coupa Contract Lifecycle Management Advanced.
- Contract Lifecycle Management - Standard
- Statement of Direction for Coupa Contracts.
- Coupa Pay
- Statement of direction for Coupa Pay: Payments, Treasury, and Working Capital
- Statement of Direction for Coupa Expenses.
- Statement of Direction for Insights
- Statement of Direction for Coupa Inventory.
- Statement of Direction for Coupa Invoicing.
- Statement of Direction for the Coupa Platform.
- Statement of Direction for Coupa Mobile.
- Statement of Direction for Coupa Procurement.
- Suppliers and Risk Management
- Statement of Direction for Coupa Supplier Management.
- Suppliers - CSP
- Statement of Direction for the Suppliers and the Coupa Supplier Portal.
- Spend Guard
- Statement of Direction for Coupa Spend Guard.
- Sourcing and CSO
- Statement of Direction for Coupa Sourcing and CSO.
- Supply Chain
- Statement of future direction for Coupa Supply Chain