At Coupa, keeping your data secure is our number-one priority. Our customers put their trust in Coupa to manage their important financial transactions, and we want you to understand our security policies, and the controls we have in place to ensure your data remains safe.
We work hard every day to keep your data secure, and our security policy covers several key areas. Check below for more info, or take a look at our security data sheet. You can also contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Infrastructure Security
- We cover physical, transport, perimeter, application, and database security, with a robust disaster recovery program.
- Vulnerability Reporting Policy
- We welcome vulnerability reports from independent security researchers via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer Penetration Testing
- Coupa's standard MSA has a clause that explicitly prohibits testing by our customers. Learn why.
- Coupa Security Team PGP Key
- Our public PGP key can be used to send encrypted email to our security team.