The Coupa Supplier Portal (CSP) is a free tool for suppliers to easily do business with customers who use Coupa. The CSP makes managing customers and transactions easy. Depending on your customer's specific Coupa configuration, you can manage content and settings on a customer-by-customer basis, including:
- Receive and view purchase orders, and set up delivery methods.
- View, create, edit, and submit service/time sheets against purchase orders.
- Send advance ship notices (ASNs).
- Create, view, and send invoices.
- Create and manage customer-specific electronic catalogs.
- Manage your public and customer-specific company profiles and remit-to information.
- Check the status of transactions with your customers.
See the articles below for more info on using the CSP.
View the CSP User Guide as .pdf.
Download and watch the following short video tutorials for quick help on using the CSP.
The videos are based on a previous version of the CSP, formerly known as the Coupa Supplier Network (CSN), but they help you understand how to use the new CSP.