This documentation covers countries where Coupa provides compliance-as-a-service offerings. For other countries, You need to set up your remit-to address and quote it in your cXML data files.
See Sample Invoices for generic cXML examples for countries outside of our compliance-as-a-service areas, and for examples commonly used within the United States.
When creating cXML documents, make sure your data fields use breakout characters. See Handling Common Special Characters in cXML for more info.
Article type: How-To
Sample cXML for Compliant Countries
See Sample Invoices for generic cXML examples for use in countries and regions not covered by Coupa's Compliance-as-a-Service.
- No image availableAustralia
- No image availableAustria
- No image availableBelgium
- No image availableCanada
- No image availableCzech Republic
- No image availableDenmark
- No image availableFinland
- No image availableFrance
- No image availableGermany
- No image availableIreland
- No image availableItaly
- No image availableJapan
- No image availableMalaysia
- No image availableNetherlands
- No image availableNorway
- No image availablePoland
- No image availableSingapore
- No image availableSlovakia
- No image availableSouth Africa
- No image availableSpain
- No image availableSweden
- No image availableSwitzerland
- No image availableUnited Kingdom